In the current economic scenario marketing spend is very carefully thought over & every dollar or rupee or euro spent is expected to fetch value. A recognized & proven Trade fair is one such platform that can deliver maximum value on your marketing spend, especially so if the Trade fair is meant to cater to the internal requirement on the region the fair is held in.
INDIA & In extension “INDIAWOOD” is in a unique position to offer scope for companies looking to gain from INDIA’s internal requirement.
As the Indian woodworking market matures, mechanization is gaining wide acceptance rapidly. The number of mechanized woodworking units is growing exponentially in India.
INDIAWOOD 2010 is a comprehensive exhibition envisaged to address the needs of this growing market. It aims to showcase the latest in wood processing technologies like sophisticated CNC machines, accessories and tools from all over the world. It aims to bring together a comprehensive range of materials and fittings, to help give an impetus to the growth of industry in this region. This will also go a long way in creation of new entrepreneurs’ to enter this arena.
Indiawood is today unanimously accepted by the global woodworking industry as the most definitive woodworking industry event for the entire Asian region.
• Woodworking machinery plant & accessories for production of sawn timber, veneer, particle board, MDF,OSB, LVL, plywood & panels.
• Kiln drying & related timber technologies
• Joinery machinery, machinery for the furniture industry, wood – based panels & veneered products, manufacturers of upholstered products.
• Machinery & lines for finishing.
• Handling equipment, tooling, woodworking tools, hand tools, portable power tools.
• Fittings & accessories (hinges, knobs, handles, other hardware), dust extraction equipment.
• Woodworking materials & consumables : laminates, veneers, plywood, particle board, MDF, engineered wood, molded plywood, panel products, wood composites, sawn timber, edge banding materials, adhesives, lacquers, polishes, finishes, sanding paper, sanding materials, abrasives, coatings etc.